Are you ready for an adventure?
The Playtech System QA Team is looking for a full-time QA Engineer. Press play and let's design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You ..
- Will be testing new Playtech business solutions ( system testing ) in collaboration with other Playtech development centers, partners and clients across the world
- Will be communicating daily with business and technical teams within Playtech and outside the company
- Will be continuously improving your knowledge of the design and functionality of world class software platform
- Will be finding, localizing and reporting software issues and monitoring their progress
- Will be keeping internal stakeholders up to date on your project's status and quality
Your unlimited powers. You ..
- Are positive and proactive
- Pay attention to details and have a sense of curiosity
- Are eager to find solutions to problems
- You have great written & spoken English
- Embrace teamwork and focus on collaboration
You'll get extra points for ..
- Having a basic understanding of how web applications work
- Handling fast context switching
- Having experience working in an international organization
- Having higher education in the field of IT (or related)
- Having experience in software testing / software development
- Having experience in project management
Our unique attributes. We…
- Are a global IT powerhouse
- Influence the entire gaming industry
- Have a youthful & energetic team
- Value active lifestyle and diversity
- Provide tools for personal and professional growth
- Offer independence in your tasks and recognition for showing initiative
- Have a work culture that allows flexibility
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 400 unicorns in the world and Playtech is proudly one of them.
But we are more than the average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate how we
don't follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a
supportive and motivated community and work with the absolute best.
PLAYTECH'S S QA TEAM
Our team plays a key role in launching of new online gaming sites and services by providing testing with focus on Playtech's internal and external integrations. Within our team you will acquire overall expertise in Playtech's structure and products, while never having a routine day.
Our team has a company wide cross-product function. We are not being part of a single product or have direct contact with developers. Instead we are working with the business side of all products and have hand on the pulse of everything new and interesting happening in a global company.